- 10% OFF ANY ITEM BUY 2
- 20% OFF ANY ITEM BUY 3
- 30% OFF ANY ITEM BUY 4
- FREE SHIPPING
Did your car run out of fuel? Or you need to gas up your generator? Now you can easily transfer liquid from one receptacle to another with the Electric Liquid Transfer Pump. This handheld pump eliminates manual siphoning and lets you quickly transfer gas, water, and other non-corrosive liquid without dirtying or tiring your hands.
Features and benefits:
- No more manual siphoning. If you've ever tried to pour gasoline directly from a can into another vehicle or generator, you'll know how dangerous and messy it can be. That's where the Electric Liquid Transfer Pump comes in handy. It’ll make transferring gas convenient, stress-free, and hazard-free. It automatically pumps liquid and transfers 6 quarts per minute.
- No more wasting. It helps prevent leaks and overflows.
- Different liquid, same pump. The Electric Liquid Transfer Pump can also transfer water (non-drinking), oil, and other non-corrosive liquids. You can also use it to pump water out of a clogged sink, transfer water out of an aquarium, fill your lawnmower with gas, and more.
- Portable. Battery-operated and lightweight, it’s easy to carry anywhere with you.
- A useful tool. It’s a useful tool for the garage, basement, bathroom, shop, yard, and is great to keep in your car in case of emergencies
How to operate:
1. First, twist off the lid to open the battery cover. Insert 2 D batteries (not included) and twist back the cover. Next, insert the suction pipe into the supply (sending) container. Place the other end of the pipe to the receiving container to transfer liquid. Then Only Press The Button. Press the button again if you want to stop transferring liquid.
2. When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump. Run water through the pump after using it with another liquid. This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.
- Do not turn on the switch when the suction pipe outside of the supply container.
- It is normal that some transferred liquid may leak outside the tube. This leaking happens due to the pressure release to avoid the liquid reaches the battery area.
- Any non-corrosive liquids such as gas, diesel, and water (NOT Drinking Water), etc.Product Specification:
Package includes: (1) Electric Liquid Transfer Pump
Material: PP + PE + Acetal
Overall length: 58 cm/ 21.7 inches
Weight: 300 g
Color: Blue, Red
Powered by: 2 x D batteries (not included)
- 6-8 quarts of liquid per minute
- Delivery time：3-7 days in the US，6-8 days in Canada and Australia
- Return And Exchange Policy: After receiving the goods, if you have any quality problems, you can leave a message by email or facebook, we will deal with it in time.
Handig battery operated pomp. IK ben gebruik mine met mijn hybrid Regengoot Groeien Systeem om snel passen een vlotter om een consistente water niveau voor de planten. De enige probleem IK hebben is dat de exit buis kan gemakkelijk worden klopte uit. Het einde is veel als een water fles schroef top zonder draden. Als het was schroefdraad, zou het een beter ontwerp. Overall, IK als de pomp en plan om een paar meer. Goede prijs, goede kwaliteit.